Saturday 13 March 2010

happy bday

hi

today is my 2nd cousins bday and eventhough he doesn't follow this blog i dont think, i just feel like saying nappy bday to him he's 13.


i made a group on facebook 3 days ago called "weirdness will take over the world, don't diss weirdness" i was gone for like 2 days and my members went up to 26 from 6 it was awesome.

also thursday i was at school, and my friend has the macarena on his phone so me and two others started doing the macerena on the yard/playground we got so many weird looks it was funny.

also that day i had a parents evening, all the teachers said the same thing that i'm to quiet and need partipate in class more, if they new me well enough our they will totally disagree, with the first thing they said. alright on that day i walked into town to get my mum a mothers day present and i was next to a wall and a stone hit the side of the wall and flew towards a group of people and then they blamed me and my friend when we didnt throw the stone and they started havin a go at use it was fun how they went over the top, about a stone that didn't even hit them.lol

so there you go
life is so deformed

cookiemonster :o

No comments:

Post a Comment