Friday 9 April 2010

third times lucky

hey its me again

so im on the second week off the easter holiday's, with no plans. My lifes so intresting.
#1
so "the third time lucky" saying was actually true this week.

saturday- gets bored, so goes to call for a friend, no answer.

monday- gets bored, so goes to call for a friend, no answer.

Wednesday- gets bored, so calls for a friend, answer wahoo

see third time lucky.

#2

trying to haggle a t-shirt from the market.

first- me-"hey, how much is this?" her-"£6" me- i'll give you £5" her- "sorry i can't" me- "okay".
looks again still want that t-shirt

second-me- "i'll give £5.20"her- "i really can't"me-"but i don't £6 left" her-"sorry"

third- me-"oh come on ur just losing a £1" her-"fine" me- "thankyou, ur my best friend"

see again third time lucky

thats two out of the amount of times third time lucky happens.

so this week the phase"third time lucky has been right wahoo go it.

cookiemonster O:)

2 comments:

  1. i did say sorry for not beeing in lol nd u should have txt lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. had no credit that week so i couldnt txt u anyway

    ReplyDelete