Saturday 16 October 2010

7 Followers!!!!

Hi again

The annoyance is back, to do what she does best, can you guess what that is? Yeh your right to annoy you.

Hello Horrorshock and Robalian

Welcome to my blog, your idoits following this, only joking its not that bad, well it is but nevermind you are now following it ha.

Thanks for following my blog Horrorshock, even after all the comments i make on yours :) hope you don't mind me commenting on it i just really enjoy your blog.

So after the welcoming of our newist followers i get to talk randomly about stuff.

Final school year= exams, exams, more exams and the prom which i am being forced to go to eventhough i'm not really a prom girl, well i probably wouldn't mind if i didn't have to wear a dress :(.

had some family issues recently and had a couple meltdowns or rants what ever you wish to call them there alright but then i feel silly after woulds.

Almost completed my bronze D of E,  just need about a month on sport and 2 on service.

Guess what i also found my stalker or as he put it my biggest fan has made a blog. check it out on http://www.irantatstuff.blogspot.com/

Anyway thats as much as i have to say today.

sorry about my dull boring entries but hopefully they will get better. and i'll have more pictures next time

don't disown me yet keep following. talk to you next time. welcome again new followers

cookiemonster :0 

No comments:

Post a Comment