Thursday 18 February 2010

how is everyone at the moment?

hi again

guess what remember the massive amount of homework i told you about, yeah now i'm half way through it. half of it makes no sence because my brain doesn't work on hoilday's. which reminds me, my friends all seem to be doing something everyday this hoilday

and the best thing i'm doing this holiday was going to see avatar eventhough, that was a good day it was so awesomely fun. the worst thing was going to my grandpas funeral. but i'm notgoing to talk about that because i'm just not going to. and those two things are pretty much it for this holiday's wow so fun. lol

remember i told you about the waterloo road auditions, well i got an email, telling me when we start the 21st of febuary thats so soon and i still need to get the school to fill in there part of the application. oh crap.

heating still really tempermental.

and people say i'm insane because guess what i'm now an organ donor for after i die, yes i know i have friends following my blog so they are going to try and talk me out of it. but i truely believe in organ donation, so your not going to talk me out of it guys, sorry.

but don't worry i'm not going to give reasons why.

good talking to you well writting to you.
cookiemonster:N

No comments:

Post a Comment