Friday 12 February 2010

Its been longer then normal

hi
have you missed me
no
ahh well ur still stuck wiv me
hahahaha

anyway febuary this year is evil because i lost my grandpa :(

but guess what over the week off i've got i have like 20 pieces of homework im not even exaduating well maybe a little and there all from six lessons
Biology- 3
Chemistry-1
Media-1
Maths- 5+ a 10 pg booklet
philosophy-1
English-3

and in those lessons i have homework from i only picked one of those lessons and that was media.

who agrees that holiday's are not for homework there for fun.

anyway my blog is liked im number 6 in Ally-cats top 6 blogs yay.

i have an obsetion with the song it's my life by bon jovi and i dont even know why which is weird

and guess what the weather here is freezing and our heating keeps broking ur all show off all your heatings are probibly working.

anyway yep another rubbish blog
cookiemonster:p

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the loss of your grandpa! Ironically, I lost mine the day after I started my blog.
    Weirdly, I decided to coop with it by making a whole advice thing that day.

    Be grateful for everyday Cookiemonster!

    ReplyDelete