Sunday 20 December 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hi its me again

only 4 or 5 days till xmas

so today we had snow alot of it but since i was at my nanas i missed all the snow which is not fair.

before i left i was annoying my brother by singing the same sentence in a high pitched voice which caused me to hurt my leg somehow?

but when i got there everything had changed i swear, the livin room was different and the kitchen shows how long it been since i went there.

we are having like a million carol singers at my house and we are running out of sweets and we're like no dont come here we have nothing left to give

does anyone else really hate the smell of smoke i mean really hate it like u just want to kill the power of smoke?or just the smell?

see my day not very intresting
see ya nxt time or watever

No comments:

Post a Comment