Monday 28 December 2009

discount clothing

hi me again

so today is my friends bday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still owe him a bday present :s
im gettin it 2moz
so today i went to little woods clearence store because i was gettin a KFC so me and my family went in there just 2 window shop and wen we were done we ended findin a load of stuff tht we liked so we ended up wiv 4 pairs of trousers for me 2 t-shirts and a pair of shoes. my mum wiv 2 pairs of trousers and 3 t-shirts, my dad a new suit and a pair of jeans then my little brother 3 pairs of shoes 2 t-shirts and a pair of trousers and tht went up 2 £60.50 i was like woow i mean if u dont think tht is cheap then ur really err just a idiot

i got 3 pairs of skinny jeans a yellow pair, a purple pair and a black pair
a band t-shirt for metallica and a plain black 1
and another pair of airwalks

my brother just gave me another teddy its a santa teddy and ive called it dasmond
anyway see ya guys love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment