Monday 21 December 2009

babysittin and downloadin music

hi i'm bk again

i bet ur gettin sick of me now
so today i was babysittin my little brother and downloading music but i couldn't remember half the bands i already had on my ipod lol:)so i've got a million doubles i bet

also my mate and her bf came over at 11 well my mate did, her bf didnt he apparently couldnt make it. once she got here she remembered that she had to get her present off her bf then about half an hour later she came bk we talked for about 2 mins then she wanted to make a blog so i helped her make 1 then she took ever my computer she was on it from about 1 to 3:30 at 2 i randomly got a dodgy headache and went 2 watch my little brother on the ninteno wii and fell a sleep on the sofa and i hav never done tht b4 so it shows how bad the headach was.and i didnt need coffee to start wiv but after she left i made a coffee, the weird thing was she didnt even notice tht i hadnt been there for like an hour probibly to busy txting her bf

dont kill me if your readin this rock chick or dont take it the wrong way if there is a wrong way ur my best friend really.

then wen i woke up i had to find my little brother bcos i surpose to b babysittin him :-s but at least i no where he is now and now i am makin sommit to eat

isnt it a weird time of day? yeah
ding! its done oh no i think ive broken the sandwich maker
mum dont read this!*-(

and we had more snow wahoo!! sorry i havent added pics my blogger wont let me evil blogger

wats the bettin it will snow all week then xmas day we will hav none, tht would be normal english weather.

oh no i just remembered ive got a maths test after the hoildays ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hope she forgets and now i hope she doesnt hav blogger i dont think she would, oh well.

it dark already wat is wrong wiv mr sunshine hes surpose to be out, no wait tht would make the snow go away dont come out mr sunshine.

i hav just finished talking to my mate on facebook and she was being a total bitch to me when i only said hi tht is deformed i think she was just pissed off with something i dont know wat tho.
anyway thts all for 2day unless somethin intresting happens i'll keep u updated
wait 3 or 4 days till xmas wahoo!
okay im really goin now

1 comment:

  1. sorry for taking over the computer and i was txting my bf all the time but that has nothing to do wiv you and you are my best mate as well

    ReplyDelete