Monday 4 January 2010

2010

hi its my first blog for 2010

i have to go back to school tomorrow which is evil but at least i get to see my friends again. my little brother has a party today so that means i have to pick him up from school while carrying his transformers bag, thats a weird image a teenage girl carry a transformers bag without a little brother or cousen or something its will be like a teenage boy carrying a barbie bag that would look weird.


so new years eve was kind of boring i think it was the boringist new year ever but i was talkin to someone on messager until 2 seconds till midnight i know that because it was on the count down on BBC 1 with the whole big ben thing.

i was just going to change a paragraph of coursework so i get it off our school vle and guess what it only saved from paragraph 1 to paragraph 5 out of 9 paragraph i swear its got something against me it made it harder this time because i lost my draft so i had to guess ahhhhhhh so its probibly going to be only wearth an F no not even a F a U that will teach me not to lose my coursework draft, bad little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment