Tuesday 5 January 2010

unfinished and a new day

hi so i didnt finish yesterday's blog dont worry its not very long

so back to the whole my brothers got a party well i'm an idiot i forgot my bus fare to get home and it was freezing and it was for about 45 mins nothing to someone in the antrctica people but im not from that place so it was cold for me.

anyway
today back to school:( and i got there 40mins late but since it was snowing my PE group was playing in the snow so all i had to do was join them on the feild but it was a snowball fight and i was in my uniform and they were in there PE kit so i was freezing in my next lesson then half way through the lesson knock on our IT room door and said " i have update's on the snow if your intrested" then everyone said yes
so she told us that we have an exstened break then we had to get our mark on period 3so we did then when i got to the bus stop people keept leaving and saying there was no more buses but i waited for about 20 mins then caught my bus and both my brothers were on that bus

snow, snow, snowball fight 5 in total 1 at school 2 on my street and 2 at my mates, mates house fun freezing walk home again its so fun actually ive got a pic of our snow
okay i couldnt get my pic but heres on that looks simular anyway when i got home again it was dinner time so i had a warm dinner but i was still cold. now im waiting to find if we avew to go back to school tomorrow i hope we don't

cya guys

No comments:

Post a Comment