Thursday 28 January 2010

whats new i the world of people

hi guess who its me again lol

yesturday i PE it was weird because we played this american game i can't rememberwhat it was called and no it wasnt american football i can remember that i think. anyway it was a cross between rounders, volleyball and dodgeball it was really good but my team lost shame, but they did have me on there team so it should be exspected.

today i got another song from my mate on my memorycard and yet with 354KB of memory on my phone i still can't take a picture thats not normal.

sorry my day has been boring as boring is

i have just started listening to lostprophets there amazing i can't believe ive only just started listening to them when i heard about them weeks ago oh look its raining oh yeah u dont care that its raining here.

im downloading more songs on to my mp3 i dont even no how many songs i have on there its to many then i can be bovered to count.

im annoyed with lady gaga sorry if u listen to her but i go on youtube and put in a band i listen to one of there songs her stupid bad romance song comes in the realted videos.

anyway probibly my most boring blog yet but u no
cya guys my followers are awesome

cookiemonster :D

No comments:

Post a Comment