Monday 25 January 2010

i'm sorry

hi i just wanted to appolgise for my last entry i was is in a crappy mood but i'm fine now and also i wanted to thank you ally-cat for standin up for me ur awesome.

so today i made a twitter for no aparent reason and i don't no what to enter for my first twitter but if you want to follow me on twitter me username is totalweirdo

life is like life i finished the contents page in media see my life is very intrestin lol

i dont get mi phone i couldnt take a pic because my memory was full but yet i manged to get 2 pictures and a song from my friend thats weird

i just called first about the hoodie i lost on the bus and a woman with a weird actsent i think its was scotish but im not sure and she said " hello first bus servce what can i do for you?"
i replied "hi i lost a black hoodie on one of your buses"
"ok can you decribe it?"
" yeh its black and it has a skull on it"
"what?"
"its black and it has a picture of a skull on it"
" oh a picture"
"yeh"
"no, i dont beleive we have ur hoodie goodbye"
then she hung up on me fun phone call

so nothin new at all
cya
cookiemonster

1 comment: