Thursday 14 January 2010

im bored of being ill

hi its me again

so hows every1

im on my 6th day of being ill its so boring the only good thing is that i get to miss school wahoo

wednesday i went 2 the doctors and there was this woman with a notepad and a pen so i was being observed in a doctors oppontment wat the hell

also i miss all this weeks media so the rest of the group have to do all my work which is so unfair but i cant go to school at least i get out of researching stuff which i really hate.

this week has been boring i almost got told to go to school today but then my dad remembered what the doctor said and then i got another day off, but today is when i got my GCSE results back for my first actual GCSE test it was science here are my results:-

biology- C

chemistry- C

Physics- E

i've kind of got the choice on weather or not i wanna re-take that test i think i will i don't want any record of that E ever, now since im ill ur probibly woundering how i no my scores well my friend who was at school got them for me a texted them to me, i asked what she got and she did worse then me on one of them which is weird because she is smarter then me but i surpose she was unwell on that day. and i think shes taking the Physics again but im not sure.

also earilier i started a wikihow thing you know article it was called haw to make an amazing batch of cookies now my cookies arnt that amazing but i thought i'd try and help someone make a perfect batch of cookies but then i got bored and forgot 2 save it, so people will not be able to make my not-so-amazing batch of cookies shame. lol

i was thinking of signin off every blog entry with cookie monster but im not sure if i should i'll do it with the next few and see how it looks and you can comment and tell me if you want

nothing else really 2 talk about
sorry all my blog entries r so boring they will get better eventaully
k bye

cookie monster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment