Thursday 7 January 2010

ever slipped on ice?

it was the first full day of school this year today thats not good because only half of my school was closed yeah half

years 7-9 were off

years 10-6th form had to go to school which is unfair but at least my little brother had to go to school so im not mocked by him its easy to mock back but still.

snow snow again but it was all icey so i saw my mate that i hadn't talked to in a while and we walked up to school and nearly fell over about four times.

last lesson media we are starting a new unit, unit 2 so we got put into groups i'm in a four with sherriden, tim and sevim

sherriden-good taste in music mostly
tim-annoying
sevim-a friend
me- is me

and we have to invent a fake company then design a magazine for teenagers and then a TV program based around the same thing then pitch our ideas and then invent the actual magazine and TV show which will probibly end up on youtube like the first one that we did in a different group, i would give you the link but guess what i dont no what it is so, sorry

then after school i was surpose to go somewhere but it was canceled for a reason that i dont know, anyway so i walked to the bus stop with 3 of my mates then one left to get in there parents car, then another one left with me to get on the bus with me then the final one was at the bus stop but i think she got on the bus ok

on the bus i saw the guy that im friends with just because we mess about mocking each other since hes like really tall he calls me midget mostly but he tends to beat with comebacks i need to think of some once i got off the bus my mp3 started working it was amazing in a good way and then i came home im home now wahoo

nooooooooooooooooooooo maths homework ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least im good at maths well better then i am at english both litriture and languge

anyway i'll cya people

No comments:

Post a Comment