Friday 8 January 2010

a few changes and coldness

so its me again yes the person who is just writing for 2 followers.

so i followed someone new 2day it fun its freaky because shes alot like me but not as weird as me she will never be as weird as me no one will ha ha.

anyway bad day homework from every lesson including two seperate pieces of homework in two of the same lesson that is so unfair sorry i'm complaining.

so today our media group got changed and now its better wahoo
it was Tim, Sevim, Me, Sherridan
now its Me, Sevim, Sherridan and Harrison
lets analysis them again:

Sevim- friend
Sherridan- good taste in music mostly
Harrison- didn't really know him but now i know he is a bit weird which is so awesome

coldness
walked to town fun cold
i had these pump things on and the roads were so slippy it was like i dont no but slippy but weirdly i didnt fall i nearly did but i did but i had help to stop me from falling so thanks guys if you ever read this.

then we were breaking iceicles of the market place and we dared my mate to eat 1 and she did if you dont believe me look on youtube sorry i don't have a link for it so she did eat it then i throught thats easy so they dared me to eat another 1 once i find the video i'll show u than my other friend also ate 1 but he just put in his mouth and ate in like 30 seconds and me and my other friend took like 2 mins we r so slow.

i just took a quiz that my surgested it was called hideieus, hot, pretty or drop dead gorgus sorry for spelling and guess what i got hot what the hell im not hot.

take away for dinner PIZZA!!! YAY!!!
cold feet just throught i'd point that out.

anyway cya
sorry 2day wasn't very intresting
but it will get better cya

No comments:

Post a Comment